Granite in Broken Arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used Tulsa Granite for my bathroom renovations. They did a good job installing the counters for me. You can ask to see the leftover / partially used slabs out back, to save a bit of money if you don't mind using what's back there and your project won't use up a full slab.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We used Tulsa Granite to do our Kitchen in 2000, very early into the purchase of the company, great folks to work with. We are happy with the product, not with the install, again, this was early in their business, they seamed the top over the dishwasher, not around the sink as we were told. It has always been an issue, and to their credit they have come out a couple of times to try to make it better. A seam over an unsupported area doesn't work. All of that to say I would use them again but make sure you know where the seams will be.

It was a big expense for us when we did it, after having Granite for 11 years I wouldn't use any other product.

There used to be a member that did Stone work as well mentioned in the post above.

With several large stone companies in town I would get several quotes to make sure you are getting the best price.

Uncivil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally work for Stonemen Granite and have for some time now. We are an established company with a full fabrication shop, insured, A+ rating with the BBB and multiple Parade of Homes wins. I could go on and on. Give me a PM and i will give you contact information and answer any questions you may have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom