Great new holster manufacturer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://secretcityweaponeers.com/

A poster on another gun forum I read just struck out on his own to sell these awesome holsters.

More details are available on their site, but the long-and-short of it is this: quality hand-boned holsters for common carry guns, for $97, with no wait. Instead of making holsters made-to-order like Milt Sparks, et al, they make them in large batches for the most common models of guns (Glocks, 1911s, Springfield XDs, and S&W M&Ps for now).

I don't have any personal experience with these holsters, but several posters on the other forum have already bought theirs and it's getting rave reviews.

ALSO: fun fact, I believe that one of the guys behind this was the troll "gecko45" in the famous GlockTalk "Mall Ninja" incident. Anyone who has brought such joy and laughter to the internet certainly deserves your moneys.

E: also it was announced in this thread on TFR. This is a link to SomethingAwful, so if you're offended by profanity just don't click.

Latest posts

Top Bottom