Greater Oklahoma Sportsmans Expo this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slicktricktj

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This weekend is the 2nd annual Greater Oklahoma Sportsmans and Outdoor Expo. Its at the Chisholm Trail Expo Center in Enid Saturday and Sunday. I will have a booth set up for my new taxidermy shop, Wolf Creek Taxidermy. There is no admission price and I have donated a couple trips as well as a free shoulder mount so be sure to come check it out. There are a ton of really good vendors scheduled to be there besides me so it really will be worth it.
Cowboy Kenny Bartram will also be doing 3 motocross exhibition shows each day of the expo if you like that kind of stuff.

Hope to see everyone there.

Slicktricktj

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a big motocross fan, but since getting involved with some of this expo and helping get him to the show, I 've watched some of his videos and tricks and he is pretty amazing at what he does.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be there off and on Sunday, doing some EMS standby for the motorcycle guy. Didn't make it last year, was it well attended?

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
looks interesting, might try and make it, i do have a mount that i would like to get offically scored for pope and young, i was told it could make it, might ease my curiosity...lol

info from website....

Katt Daddy to appear at the Greater Oklahoma Sportsman's & Outdoor Expo
The Greater Oklahoma Sportsman's and Outdoor Expo is proud to announce the man himself, Don "Katt Daddy" Brewer from National Geographic Channel's acclaimed series "Mudcats" will be at the Greater Oklahoma Sportsman's and Outdoor Expo August 24th and 25th at the Chisholm Trail Expo Center in Enid! This larger-than-life Okie-Noodler will be on hand to meet and greet fans and sign autographs as well!

THE SECOND ANNUAL GREATER OKLAHOMA SPORTSMAN'S & OUTDOOR EXPO IS COMING AUGUST 24TH & 25TH! COME OUT TO THE CHISHOLM TRAIL EXPO CENTER IN ENID FOR OUTDOOR FUN IN THE COOL COLISEUM!

THERE WILL BE VENDORS FROM FISHING, HUNTING, ARCHERY, ATV'S, - TO GUIDED HUNTING, THE LATEST IN GRILLS, AND BATS!!! YES, BATS! FREE ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY TOO - INCLUDING AN APPEARANCE FROM TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY, AIR RIFLE SHOOTS AND ARCHERY!

WE'LL ALSO HAVE OFFICIAL SCORERS FROM BOONE & CROCKETT AND POPE AND YOUNG - SO BRING YOUR MOUNT!

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY BASS PRO SHOP, INTO THE BLUE DIVE SHOP, SANDERS SPORTING GOODS AND WAL-MART SUPERCENTER IN ENID. FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL CHISHOLM TRAIL PROMOTIONS AT 237-1390

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting Program will have a booth there this weekend. We are currently signing up prospective children from non hunting families to go on this years special youth hunt Oct 18 -20th. Come by and see us.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting Program will have a booth there this weekend. We are currently signing up prospective children from non hunting families to go on this years special youth hunt Oct 18 -20th. Come by and see us.

You going to be there to sign autographs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom