Guided Varmint/Hog Hunt, Lodging and Meals Provided

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Think thats enough gun?

I didn't think that a .222 would be to big:)............................................. I could always bring the .458 Lott. The .458 SOCOM was puchased with swine in mind, it's been waiting patiently in the safe for an opportunity such as this.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okie4570 said:
I didn't think that a .222 would be to big:)............................................. I could always bring the .458 Lott. The .458 SOCOM was puchased with swine in mind, it's been waiting patiently in the safe for an opportunity such as this.

It's time has arrived. :D

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Congrats to okie4570 on winning the hunt. Not sure you need a guide but we are going to have a great time either way. Thanks to everyone that bought tickets. It is for a great cause.
Really surprised that more people are not politicking for the other spot.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okie4570, bring that 458 Loot down!!!! We will just have to see if we can scare up a Cape Jackalope that would call for such a boom stick....plus, I would love to shoot it for giggles. I am sure that Dad, (Deerslayer) wouldn't mind a chance to take an armadillo with it. He could plow the front yard and kill the diller all at once.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Okie4570, bring that 458 Loot down!!!! We will just have to see if we can scare up a Cape Jackalope that would call for such a boom stick....plus, I would love to shoot it for giggles. I am sure that Dad, (Deerslayer) wouldn't mind a chance to take an armadillo with it. He could plow the front yard and kill the diller all at once.
Will do, prepare your shoulder, and schedule an appt. with your chiropractor:) it's really not that bad.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG!!!!! TAKEN A DILLER WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!HOLY COW BATMAN. I bet I could completely turn it into a pink mist if I hit it just right. I may have to take a loan at the bank for more ammo. "I dont want to hurt him...........I JUST WANT TO KILL HIM"

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Deer Slayer, okhunter and r00s7a, I'm counting the days. Okhunter, not to give you the big head or anything, but it sounds like I'm going to be learning from one of the best:) Deer Slayer's menu was sounding pretty tasty, and r00s7a got me a pony tracked down, what more could a man ask for in one weekend?

Latest posts

Top Bottom