Gun bunnies... do they know anything about guns? (No nudes)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could be, maybe not, but I don't care. It's a matter of taste. Just because some people find it repulsive, or stupid, I believe that says more about them than it does the wearer of the tat. Now, I believe just like everything else, moderation is key. If they are covered in them and have them on their face & neck, I don't believe that shows very good judgement, but like you, in the end it's not for me to judge. Then again, if I'm the hiring manager and they are applying for a job that faces the client or public, then I get to judge.

I've know some folks that had full sleeves that are the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. You can't judge a book by it's cover. It isn't the tats that don't make someone likeable or approachable or vice versa. It's the person. I'd never not be someone's friend because they had a bunch of what I considered ill advisable body ink. One of the biggest douche bags I know doesn't have a single tat. One of the nicest guys I know, he's also very successful in the corporate world, has a 3/4 sleeve. Back when I was dating, I'd never not date a girl because she had a tat, except maybe a face or visible neck tat.

Different strokes for different folks, but again, those that get all ****** about people wearing tats are a little more suspect to me than folks that have a lot of tats.

Back to the pics please!
Oh I don't judge anyone at all. Its their body and their decision to do with it as they may. I was just thinking the link I posted about the fake tattoo's may be a way the ladies can keep up with current trends in style.
Hell, I even got some fake ones down in the Carib once and sent pics of them to my kids. Told them I got too drunk and wandered into the wrong doorway. The reactions were priceless. :D

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, I even got some fake ones down in the Carib once and sent pics of them to my kids. Told them I got too drunk and wandered into the wrong doorway. The reactions were priceless. :D
Now that is funny.

I bought my daughter, a toddler at the time, a Harley shirt with fake full sleeves. I got some looks. I’d just shake my head, and say, prison tats, she spent 9 months on the inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom