Gun bunnies... do they know anything about guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1596046284224.jpg

When you need more firepower

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can find girls that look like her by the thousands on any college campus.
Not the college I went to. Enrollment was only about 300 total, and there were only a handful that looked like that. In fact, it was in a small farm town and we had a saying. The farmers around there kept their daughters at home, and sent their cows to college.

:pms2:

NONE of the girls I repeated that statement to thought it was funny. This was in the mid 70's and I guess girls were not allowed to have a sense of humor then.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not the college I went to. Enrollment was only about 300 total, and there were only a handful that looked like that. In fact, it was in a small farm town and we had a saying. The farmers around there kept their daughters at home, and sent their cows to college.

:pms2:

NONE of the girls I repeated that statement to thought it was funny. This was in the mid 70's and I guess girls were not allowed to have a sense of humor then.
You must have gone to Tumbleweed U in Guymon. At my college we had two girl's dorms. One was South Hall and the other was Sow Hall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom