Gun friendly places in Okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jiimy's Egg in Norman---NOT! I enjoy the garbage breakfast, but not since the sticker went on the door.
As far as I can tell, any Hal Smith's establishments are good, Ted's, Louis, Toby Keith's, Charlestons.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jiimy's Egg in Norman---NOT! I enjoy the garbage breakfast, but not since the sticker went on the door.
As far as I can tell, any Hal Smith's establishments are good, Ted's, Louis, Toby Keith's, Charlestons.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
Charleston's in Broken Arrow next to the Bass Pro has a revo gun buster sign on the lower right side of the door. 2" sign, one would never see it I didn't drop some keys. It was a revo, so my semi's were ok I think. lol.
Could have been a manager thing. Don't know what their company wide policy is. Easy to miss.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Charleston's in Broken Arrow next to the Bass Pro has a revo gun buster sign on the lower right side of the door. 2" sign, one would never see it I didn't drop some keys. It was a revo, so my semi's were ok I think. lol.
Could have been a manager thing. Don't know what their company wide policy is. Easy to miss.

I'm pretty sure I've seen gunbuster signs on all of the Hal Smith concepts that I've been to.

But concealed is concealed.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have been going in a Circle K on reno and Lincoln for a while with an open carried 1911 and just last week, I'm checking out and on the inside of the window, behind the checkout stand I see a small 2" no gun sign. From the outside it was not visible at all because they had cases of bottled water stacked up 4' high covering the sticker. I continue to carry and no one has said a word and I have noticed them eyeballing my gun a few times. They are always very polite lol

Gone_fishn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A store by my house put one up and I asked the girl working why, was it so the bad guys wouldn't bring a gun in and 2 days later it was gone.

mbok1947

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This sign is prominently displayed on the door to Little Mike's.

Attachments

• ccwsign.jpg
    ccwsign.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 216

Latest posts

Top Bottom