Gun Raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have put together a little gun giveaway to benefit my sons baseball team to try and help pay some of the costs. We are a 14 year old team made up of boys from all over NEOK who are playing at the highest level available against some of the best teams from all over the country.

We are giving away a certificate that is redeemable for 1 new Remington 1911 R1 in stainless finish from B.A.N.G.
Tickets are $20 each, and we are only going to sell 250 total tickets.
Winner will be randomly selected, and will be responsible for picking up the firearm and completing all necessary paperwork at B.A.N.G. The firearm is in reddogs possession right now just waiting for its new owner.

If you are interested in purchasing tickets shoot me a pm. I can meet up in the Tulsa area. For the OKC folks, I will be in Moore this Saturday and will have them with me. Or if I know someone is mailing a check I will put your ticket aside with your name on it and fill it out after your check arrives.

Tickets are going fast, we will do the drawing as soon as all are sold.

I want to give a big thanks to reddog1 for helping us out with this, and for throwing in a free transfer for the winner.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Item #:96324
UPC_Code:885293963245
Description:REM 1911 R1 45AP PST 5SS 7R FS
Manufacturer:Remington
Model #:Remington 1911 R1 Stainless
Type:Semi-Automatic Pistol
Finish:Stainless Steel
Stock:Walnut, Double Diamond Grips