Dreams do come True

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Lott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on a dream coming to life and giving credit where it’s due!
Too many people want to say ME, ME!
Thanks bud, I just hold the tail up and answer the phone calls. Ideas are worthless unless put into action. I am not a machinist nor a gunsmith but I can tell you how to fix it lol. Seriously I have been blessed to have such a great team to make this happen.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where you located at?
East of Okc. I am waiting on another shoulder replacement. Cannot get in the engine bay to tap. I’m in no rush, I’ll get to it. This number 11 on the Cummins that I have owned and set up to tow. I had my 98-1/2 12v at 862 at the wheels, twins and such. But I am old now and no more racing just setting this last one up to tow a 5th wheel and Jeep.

Wish you were close by!

David Lott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
East of Okc. I am waiting on another shoulder replacement. Cannot get in the engine bay to tap. I’m in no rush, I’ll get to it. This number 11 on the Cummins that I have owned and set up to tow. I had my 98-1/2 12v at 862 at the wheels, twins and such. But I am old now and no more racing just setting this last one up to tow a 5th wheel and Jeep.

Wish you were close by!
Same here, getting too old to race(get dizzy from fast movement) plus they closed all the race tracks around here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom