Guy dresses up as ninja, brings swords and sais to school grounds. Gets arrested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never realized practicing in my full ninja spread and trying to recruit sparring partners would get me in this much trouble. I just wanted to get my Mr. Myagi on!!!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Investigators said Stiffler was dressed in “full ninja attire” and was in a crane pose when they pulled up to the campus around 7:30 a.m. Stiffler was outside where he was performing martial arts techniques on the school’s playground, according to investigators.

Holy crap - that's got to be a guy trolling for attention. No way is he that much of a tool.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy crap - that's got to be a guy trolling for attention. No way is he that much of a tool.

Oh don't be surprised. I caught my oversized 15 year old neighbor boy and his buddies out in the street at midnight with high quality light up reproduction light sabers practicing their "moves" one night. They were quite serious about it.

He's older now, but I can assure you that he still has no idea what reality is.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh don't be surprised. I caught my oversized 15 year old neighbor boy and his buddies out in the street at midnight with high quality light up reproduction light sabers practicing their "moves" one night. They were quite serious about it.

He's older now, but I can assure you that he still has no idea what reality is.

I'm laughing and crying (for our future) at the same time man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom