H&H Gun Range Groupon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You gotta be sneaky

Sure, you can be sneaky, but you will still have to buy that first box from them ... and if you swap out one caliber of rental for another then that's ANOTHER box you'll have to buy ... and ammo at H&H is not cheap.

I feel for the range guys ... not only do they have that range manager to deal with they are gonna have a bunch of PISSED OFF Groupon buyers who think they are gonna get to bring in a buttload of ammo to run through those rentals ... Should be interesting to watch though. Every time I hear of something like this I thank GAWD (and a couple of the family members there) that I don't work there anymore.

Flynraider

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad that picture isn't bigger. That guy shouldering the Mini 14's kindergarten backpack looks uber tactical. Bet it's covered in MOLLE on the back...

EDIT: Upon closer inspection that guy bracing the AK against the building has enough pistol mags on his belt to act as a mobile armory for his entire unit.

ROFL! I wonder if those are these same guys...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom