H&H Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Risky_Rooster

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where is Heartland?

1444 North Kelly Avenue
Edmond, OK 73003
(405) 340-7530

I still shoot H&H more often, because I live closer to them, but Heartland folks have been really friendly.

Also, since they monitor with cameras, they don't have the big glass windows behind you. I rented a sweet shooting STI and pulled the trigger way too fast :w000t: No one had any issues. at H&H I'd probably haven't gotten a small crowd behind me and the guys in green would have needed to keep an eye on me. (not that theres anything wrong with that) but I like the privacy afforded at Heartland.

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rented a sweet shooting STI and pulled the trigger way too fast :w000t: No one had any issues. at H&H I'd probably haven't gotten a small crowd behind me and the guys in green would have needed to keep an eye on me. (not that theres anything wrong with that) but I like the privacy afforded at Heartland.

I don't mind them watching makes me feel like I have fan club

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heartland...you could hang a side of beef in there last night.... and I did not taste lead after we were done.

Miles needs to spend a few of his $millions and get some things fixed... he's been top's around here for a long time but he is getting some worthy competitors. Heck... a few more fans would be a start.

Here, Here!

Honestly, Every summer I question my renewal on my blue card. I can handle the bays being cold in the winter (with the heaters it isnt that bad), but the summer heat w/o good circulation of air flow makes it unbearable and I would rather be outside where at least I can catch a breeze.

I own land that I can shoot on, but I dont want to drive 2+ hours to get to it, so I have been looking at some Tribal Land that will never get leased for farming. As long as there is a natural berm, or I can doze one, I might just do that.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But H&H is close and cheap...ventilation does suck though. Also wish they'd occasionally run a saftey person through to check on goof-balls.

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here, Here!

Honestly, Every summer I question my renewal on my blue card. I can handle the bays being cold in the winter (with the heaters it isnt that bad), but the summer heat w/o good circulation of air flow makes it unbearable and I would rather be outside where at least I can catch a breeze.

I own land that I can shoot on, but I dont want to drive 2+ hours to get to it, so I have been looking at some Tribal Land that will never get leased for farming. As long as there is a natural berm, or I can doze one, I might just do that.

I don’t remember it ever being this bad before.
seems they farther to the right (higher numbers) worse it gets.

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But H&H is close and cheap...ventilation does suck though. Also wish they'd occasionally run a saftey person through to check on goof-balls.

You mean like the 12 year old pulling out all grandpas handguns while dad and gramps. Shooting? Wandering behind me with .44 mag Desert Eagle mag in slide forward?
Yeah I could do without turning around and looking down muzzle of that again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom