H&H wait time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went on Saturday at 1:00. They told me a 30 minute wait. Was more like 15 minutes and had a great time with my 9 year old son and a few of my buddies. My son shot my Browning Buckmark until his thumb was sore from loading the mag. He did great and can't wait to go back again.

shortyokc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i usually dont have a long wait time but have found if you go afternoon time on saturday the wait time increases to like 1-2 hours due to them shutting down the pistol range for the conceal carry class. i usually go thursdays with the wife since its less crowded and she shoots 1/2 price

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went on Saturday at 1:00. They told me a 30 minute wait. Was more like 15 minutes and had a great time with my 9 year old son and a few of my buddies. My son shot my Browning Buckmark until his thumb was sore from loading the mag. He did great and can't wait to go back again.
You should have stayed longer Rob. I got there a little before 5PM and waited about 30 minutes. Took my submachinegun, told the girl at the counter and if she wanted to see my paperwork. She didn't have a clue what I was talking about. Ran a magazine through it and had someone come out to the lanes to check the paperwork. LOL

The need more chairs out there and mount a couple of flat screen TVs above the glass so we can watch football games while waiting.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should have stayed longer Rob. I got there a little before 5PM and waited about 30 minutes. Took my submachinegun, told the girl at the counter and if she wanted to see my paperwork. She didn't have a clue what I was talking about. Ran a magazine through it and had someone come out to the lanes to check the paperwork. LOL

The need more chairs out there and mount a couple of flat screen TVs above the glass so we can watch football games while waiting.

Sounds good. Hope to meet you up there soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom