Happy 4th of July!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ImageProxy.mvc.jpg

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I haven't hurt myself too bad, but the day is young and I am getting to senile to stay safe.

Ditto! Been to the gun club, bought fireworks for the second time, grilled burgers and am headed to Edmond to watch firecracks. Burned my hand last night, but its all good! Will prolly burn my liver tonight!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been a good day so far. Bought a chainsaw from a fellow OSA member, took the kids to the gun range, and now having dinner/fireworks with my extended family.

Thinking of taking the kids to Ponca tomorrow to visit the Marland mansion.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, but since every country has a 4th of July, I'm wishing everyone a Happy Independence Day. May America's birthdays just keep on piling up. Spent a few hours at the 45th Infantry Division Museum this afternoon and took just over 500 pictures, just of the outside display items. Going back again sometime to take more pictures inside. While my camera does good with available light (flash not allowed inside), I don't do so good with holding it steady. Next trip I will use the tripod for those display photos.

Be safe everyone, and enjoy your time with your families.

Latest posts

Top Bottom