Hard Wired Tactical ( HiTS) First Responder Handgun class, Chandler OK, June 8-9.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First Responder - Chandler, OK June 8-9.

Description:

First Responder Pistol-2 Days:
This is our signature class. It is designed to provide the first responders and well trained citizens with the tools necessary to prevail in all aspects of a lethal force encounter. This class will be run with a 360-degree hot range mentality, and safety is paramount. A majority of the course will focus on surgical shooting within the critical two-second window. We will cover the entire Combat Triad of Mindset, Marksmanship and Gun Handling as equal parts. Threat evaluation skills will also be heavily emphasized.

Suggested Equipment:

High quality holster and support gear, with a minimum of three magazines for pistols and two speed-loaders for revolvers; magazine pouches to carry two magazines on your person

Holster Requirements: Strong side, outside the waistband holster. SERPA’s will only be allowed if issued. Recommended brands are Raven Concealment, Safariland, Comp-Tac or Blade-Tek. DO NOT bring a cheap nylon holster or multi-fit style. Holsters need to be fitted to your specific pistol and stay open without needing a second hand to re-holster.

Duty gear is preferred for Law Enforcement Officers.

A high quality belt made to support firearms and gear. Recommended Brands are Ares Gear, CSM Gear, Fusion Belts, Wilderness Tactical, 215 Gear, Eagle, Spec-Ops Gear and similar.

High-quality flashlight. We recommend and prefer Surefire.

Eye and Ear protection. Oakley eye pro is preferred; recommend electronic ear pro, if possible.

A means of hydration. Camelback and/or Nalgene bottles.

Weather/Seasonal appropriate gear (sun-block, and head cover to rain gear)-Dress and prepare accordingly. Use of a hat or head cover is HIGHLY recommended. Knee and elbow pads as well as gloves are optional.

Ammunition: Invest in good ammunition. Poor quality ammunition will not only ruin your training experience, but it will also slow the entire class down. In general, Basic Classes will require 500 rounds of ammunition while First Responder classes will require 750 to 1000 rounds.

Start Date: June 8, 2013
End Date: June 9, 2013

Start Time:7:00 am
End Time: 6:00 pm

Price: $350.00, (plus $25 range fee payed at range)

http://hardwiredtacticalshooting.com...tration/?ee=15

Let me know if you have questions guys!!!

[email protected]

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes they are. Both men are consummate instructors.

I was at their first class in Dallas back in September (I think there's even a picture of my ass on the firing line in SWAT magazine. LOL )

The only reason I'm not at this one is a prior commitment.

Ek

Tom Givens

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Three of my instructor staff and I just took a condensed version of this class and a day of shotgun in Dallas with Wayne and Darryl. Top notch training from a couple of seasoned veterans. Highly recommended.

Latest posts

Top Bottom