Head Count

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a few come through last night. Dropped the sow, they rest scattered. About a minute or two later the boar came out of the woods, I was surprised and so was he.
IMG_1545.jpeg
IMG_1546.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have the piggies found your fresh food plot yet?
They have been through it, on it, and eaten corn from the feeder- but surprisingly they haven’t rooted it up at all.

In years past I have had them come in and it looked like WWI no man’s land, that’s what I expected.

Hopefully the sacrifices I made last night will spook them off for a while.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had time to go by and put out corn today about 11:45, and the pigs showed up this evening. Hopefully, I can get some kind of a stand set up tomorrow to be able to hunt this weekend. I’m kind of on the fence about what weapon to use, because I have three guns and some Chinese broadheads I want to try out on targets of opportunity.
IMG_2896.jpeg

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had time to go by and put out corn today about 11:45, and the pigs showed up this evening. Hopefully, I can get some kind of a stand set up tomorrow to be able to hunt this weekend. I’m kind of on the fence about what weapon to use, because I have three guns and some Chinese broadheads I want to try out on targets of opportunity.
View attachment 512511
Something with a red dot that shoots fast!!! Although the broadhead would be pretty cool.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 512511
Bust em with your .308 Encore !

308.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom