Heads up if you have a FRT Trigger....or solvent trap....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice,

Accusations of using a un registered nfa item, solvent trap as a suppressor, also being a criminal in possession of a firearm, then the threat of we will meet again.

Tell me again about the land of the free?
How we can petition the government with grievances with out fear of retaliation?
How the constitution is the law of the land and the government cannot function out its powers?

Tell me how the republicans will save us from all this bull ****?

So you are left with 2 choices, comply or have them return, in the night or while you are at work, kick in your door, toss your house and still take what they want, all without due process and toss in charges to **** you over just because.

Nuts.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Nice,

Accusations of using a un registered nfa item, solvent trap as a suppressor, also being a criminal in possession of a firearm, then the threat of we will meet again.

Tell me again about the land of the free?
How we can petition the government with grievances with out fear of retaliation?
How the constitution is the law of the land and the government cannot function out its powers?

Tell me how the republicans will save us from all this bull ****?

So you are left with 2 choices, comply or have them return, in the night or while you are at work, kick in your door, toss your house and still take what they want, all without due process and toss in charges to **** you over just because.

Nuts.
lol they don't need to bring you up on any charges.
ask the hundreds of political prisoners in jail right now for 1/6. how many of them have been brought up on charges? NDAA makes it totally legal to just.....put any one of us in jail. for nothing. and just....keep us there.

they
aren't
our
friends
or
protecting
freedom

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol they don't need to bring you up on any charges.
ask the hundreds of political prisoners in jail right now for 1/6. how many of them have been brought up on charges? NDAA makes it totally legal to just.....put any one of us in jail. for nothing. and just....keep us there.

they
aren't
our
friends
or
protecting
freedom

I am well aware of what’s happening to those who attended the Jan 6th rally.

It was a set up from the start.

Latest posts

Top Bottom