Heartland Outdoor Range in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsmith0399

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had them order a RRA AR15 for me. RR had them on sale. Heartland does not carry RRA but they handled the purchase anyway. This means they had their money tied up in the gun until I came in and payed for it. They did not charge a transfer fee. I was Very pleased with the staff.

I have been a member of H&H for about 10 years. They charge about $145 a year for a single membership. That includes free range fees and two free targets each time I go. I don't have the exact cost, but Heartland is about 5 times that cost for the same benefits.

That said, I do not go to H&H much in the heat of summer or the freezing winter. What ever the temperature is outside, it will be close to that on the range. Also, the ventilation is terrible. They could raise their fees $50 a year and pay for better ventillation.

thelaststop720

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree with everything everyone else has said about Heartland. Yes, it's a bit cramped, but ventiliation makes it all worth while. Friendly staff, and it's usually not too crowded.

My biggest complaint is when I go to rent a lane, and there's only 1 only lane being used, and they put me right next to them. There's 14 lanes in all, and we're stuck right next to each other. Anyone else notice this or am I just lucky?

But the range is still nice enough that I don't care and I'll continue to go back.

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love Heartland. Always clean and bright and the staff is second to none. They are always very friendly and helpful.

My biggest complaint is when I go to rent a lane, and there's only 1 only lane being used, and they put me right next to them. There's 14 lanes in all, and we're stuck right next to each other. Anyone else notice this or am I just lucky?

Bet if you asked they would let you move to a different lane. I was there once and a guy came to the counter and said the guy next to him was shooting something big and loud and it was making his wife jump. They moved him without a second thought.

Latest posts

Top Bottom