Heartland Outdoor Range in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
shot for a couple of hours today. Very nice--clean, bright and the air is cool and cycled often.

Had a great time and plan to go back Friday afternoon with the wife and daughter.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may have been stated in other threads but:

Pistol calibers only or do they allow rifles?

Is the target system similar to H&H where you run it out not knowing distance or Gunworld where it tells you how far the target is out?

The target system does not provide distance.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have quite a few pistols, from .380 to .45. Just a couple revolvers, tho, but they have a lot of S&W's on the way.

They also have an AR-15 on the rack, but not many long guns at this point.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I finally went to the "new" range for the first time this weekend and I have to say it was GREAT. Nice and cool, comfy and quiet. We really enjoyed ourselves. Kudos. I must say that I have definetly found a new place to shoot. My dad is passing thru town for a quick visit next week and I am gonna take him down Thursday morning.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I finally went to the "new" range for the first time this weekend and I have to say it was GREAT. Nice and cool, comfy and quiet. We really enjoyed ourselves. Kudos. I must say that I have definetly found a new place to shoot. My dad is passing thru town for a quick visit next week and I am gonna take him down Thursday morning.

I gotta agree I stopped in there Saturday and took my little brother shooting and was very impressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom