Here is a new PETA poster.......NOT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrivesGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have coyotes near where I work close to Will Rogers Airport. I have a brother in law that lives in Columbus Ohio. They have a real problem with coyotes. They have been known to carry off pets. No love lost here. :gun1:

I am a member of PETA. People who eat tasty animals. :lmfao:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
most was called in using a cottontail or titmouse in distress, one big male ran is ear's flat using pup in distress, my buddy has a foxpro fury call system with a decoy and it makes all the difference in keeping the attention off of you when you move to line up your shot. Kroberts2131, if your goin for the first time, and in a place that is lightly called, you better be ready, cause they will come fast. This was about my 4th time going and it was my first shot on one, i couldn't get on target fast enough. Yeah when you have one run in on you for the first time, it will make you excited like goin after your first deer.

i need to invest in a foxpro. i use an old johnny stewart digital. we hunt out west and use the lip squeaker setting. i've had them come at a dead run right to the call itself. its on a 60 foot cord and sometimes they get pretty darn close!

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
kroberts,take some pics of your success.
i need to get of my duff and go shoot some!

I didn't end up calling today. When I pulled up there about 6 deer hanging out right where I was gonna call from. I didn't wanna spook them even more this close to the season so I just trimmed up a few lanes. I hunt on family land and my uncle leases it out to a cattle farmer and every cow decided to hang out around my truck on top of that so I didn't wanna piss them off either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom