High School kid with a 700# bench....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC, Lucious Selmon amazed everyone by benching ~600lbs when he arrived at OU. 700lbs is a hell of a lot of weight to lift, no matter how short your arms might be...

AR-SHOOTER29

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah ok calm down calm down! Ok so I think this is semi impressive. Lets look at the facts people. This kid is 5'10" with T-Rex arms. He bows his back and puffs his chest so much he only moved it like 5" at most. This would way more impressive if he was 6'6" and had arms that were 3' long. I'm not sayin the kid didn't do a good job, it just wasn't as impressive as it could have been. That's all.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah ok calm down calm down! Ok so I think this is semi impressive. Lets look at the facts people. This kid is 5'10" with T-Rex arms. He bows his back and puffs his chest so much he only moved it like 5" at most. This would way more impressive if he was 6'6" and had arms that were 3' long. I'm not sayin the kid didn't do a good job, it just wasn't as impressive as it could have been. That's all.

What are you smoking? The kid is in HIGH SCHOOL and just did a legal STATE RECORD bench of 700 POUNDS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom