Hillary’s gun confiscation proposal is going to backfire in a big way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They will never be able to confiscate guns. What their mission is to make gun ownership so expensive and so difficult, most middle income people will not be able to afford gun ownership. The only people that will own guns are the rich and criminals that will always have access to guns.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They will never be able to confiscate guns. What their mission is to make gun ownership so expensive and so difficult, most middle income people will not be able to afford gun ownership. The only people that will own guns are the rich and criminals that will always have access to guns.

Most of us will never be rich. That leaves us the only remaining option. Oh well. I'd much rather be an armed free criminal than a disarmed serf.

Woody

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I nearly throw up every time I hear one of them say they only want new guns laws that won't affect law-abiding gun owners.

How does that work? If new gun laws don't affect a gun person like me... Who do they affect? It's like saying you are going to pass new laws on buying and selling cars plus how they can legally be operated but these new laws won't affect car owners!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom