HK P7's Post em if you got em!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to post mine, but no pics, maybe later. HKChef, your's seems to have a very matte finish, is that the case? I want to have mine refinished (police trade-in), in something matte, but really black, almost wet looking if that makes sense. Think Birdsong has something along those lines if I remember.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to shoot mine for the first time this last weekend and was surprised with how smooth a trigger it has. Really like it and and I think I am going to put it in the ccw rotation. HKCHEF how do you like that iwb holster you have? I was thinking a Milt Sparks VMII but open to others?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
adluginb,
I can't post photos of my P7 (I have the technical skills of a termite) but I can speak to your question on holsters. I haven't tried the Sparks VMII (long waiting period involved), but I have heard nothing but good about it. From personal experience I can recommend the Del Fatti ISP-LP (simply superb) or the Andrews McDaniel II (very nice, and cheaper than the Del Fatti).

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
adluginb,
I can't post photos of my P7 (I have the technical skills of a termite) but I can speak to your question on holsters. I haven't tried the Sparks VMII (long waiting period involved), but I have heard nothing but good about it. From personal experience I can recommend the Del Fatti ISP-LP (simply superb) or the Andrews McDaniel II (very nice, and cheaper than the Del Fatti).

How does the McDaniel II compare to a Comp-tac? Any experience there? I am thinking of something with a single clip, or cutting down the back clip on my comp-tac, havent found a way to carry with it that I truly like.

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to shoot mine for the first time this last weekend and was surprised with how smooth a trigger it has. Really like it and and I think I am going to put it in the ccw rotation. HKCHEF how do you like that iwb holster you have? I was thinking a Milt Sparks VMII but open to others?

http://www.hbeleatherworks.com/

Great holster I think it cost about 125.

I use Mitch rosen, comp-tac and black hawk on the others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bigfug,
No experience with the Comp-tac, but the McDaniel II is an all leather holster with a single snap loop and a steel-reinforced mouth. The loop is atttached to the holster with a swivel that allows you to change the angle of the loop to the holster to get the best fit. It is a very secure, very comfortable holster that sells for a bit over $100 and the wait time is relatively short (8-10weeks if I remember correctly).

Latest posts

Top Bottom