Hmm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
There's a solution: Neuticles!

Self esteem!! Whew ,had you just told me that without the link I would have thought surely not!!
What the hell is the matter with people and projecting their human BS on to the animal of their choice LOL!! Our rescue mutt is nutless and it has no effect on his drive or his self esteem !! Prances around on his little 3 inch legs like he is King **** and charges other full size dogs like no bodies business! Little **** has phantom balls the size of bowling balls LOL

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Self esteem!! Whew ,had you just told me that without the link I would have thought surely not!!
What the hell is the matter with people and projecting their human BS on to the animal of their choice LOL!! Our rescue mutt is nutless and it has no effect on his drive or his self esteem !! Prances around on his little 3 inch legs like he is King **** and charges other full size dogs like no bodies business! Little **** has phantom balls the size of bowling balls LOL
I would note that I first heard of that particular product at least two decades ago from a Dave Barry column, so apparently they're doing enough business to stay in business for that long.

Which is kind of disturbing when you think about it.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I would note that I first heard of that particular product at least two decades ago from a Dave Barry column, so apparently they're doing enough business to stay in business for that long.

Which is kind of disturbing when you think about it.

Lot of goofed up people out there and plenty of assholes willing to part them from their money!!!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You wanna do what??

latest

Latest posts

Top Bottom