Hogs west of Stillwater!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North Fork is still trickling sir. I cant vouch for Elk Creek, but there's plenty enough water out here to support a bunch of damn hogs.
I wish dry weather could wipe them out.

Area I hunt on North Fork is north and then west of the lake. About ten miles plus due north of Granite so may be water is coming from the lake that you find in your area or even Elk Creek. I need to get off my rear and check out Elk Creek from Hwy 9 and south, but friends who farm along that area haven't said anything yet about hogs.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All we have to do is OUTLAW hunting them and the poachers will have them cleaned out in 6 months. Since it is legal...they aren't interested.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a buddy who owns a square mile I used to be able to hunt but roadhunters who dinged his livestock ruined it for me. Anyway, he swears up and down that he has seen a group of 3 or 4 wild pigs on the back of his property near a creek and he lives borderline Broken Arrow/Coweta. I didn't think the pigs had made it so far East. i told him he had to have been mistaken, and that there weren't feral pigs out our way.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next time you are down...holler and we will go try some pig sounds on the foxpro. I have never tried them so don't have a clue if they will work well or not but might be worth a try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom