Holder & DOJ Try(?) To Make A Hit On Texas Voter ID Law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two articles on the "hit job" that Holder and the DOJ are trying to do on the state of Texas and voter ID's. You know, after reading these two articles, I would laugh my rearend off if it wasn't for the fact the things mentioned are the absolute truth.

1. http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/07/texas_winning_the_fight_for_ballot_integrity.html
July 14, 2012
Texas winning the fight for ballot integrity?
George Scaggs

2. There is a link in the first article to this article:
http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078&article=10266472
Friday, July 13, 2012
Texas Demolishes USDOJ's Case Against Voter I.D.
feds could not produce a single person, or provide the name of a single person, who will legitimately be unable to vote due to voter i.d.
Jim Forsyth

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is not those who will be legitimately voting the DOJ is worried about. :D

I find it very strange that they keep saying that showing a photo ID to vote will hurt anyone. It has not in any of the states that have the law or any of the other countries that do.

I hope if Romney wins he cleans house at the DOJ as soon as sworn in.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This just seems to support the premise that the DoJ and Obama administration are racist in their attempts to use the minority disadvantage as a way to dilute the valid voter rolls. I wonder how long we'd be allowed to call the Obama administration racist before they sent the DoJ after us for thought crimes? :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom