Holster help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently bought a Taurus Judge in 3"X3" in stainless.
Everything I look for a holster, everybody tells me that nobody makes one yet? I had to wait 6 months for mine, so It had to be popular, and I can't believe nobody makes a holster for it. I prefer leather, but a synthetic will work just as well. At this point I don't care. I want it on my hip in the spring when riding the tractor working some fields, and see coyotes, trotting alongside the tractor looking for a meal when I kick something out. Any recomendations?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a quick thought, and I guess they don't, SS is harder than plastic.

Nope. No lining. They are a "plastic" holster - NOT kydex.

I wore one for a long time. They have their good/bad sides like everything else out there. The thing I hated the most was the way the gun kinda rocked back and forth in the holster. They weren't as form fitting as a Comp-Tac or something. Hell, even the damned ol' Fobus fit snugger (is that a word?) than the Blackhawk.

But...it's about the only holster I've seen out there. :ugh2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was blazin thru a cabella's catalog just now and found that Hunter leather makes one now. It in the "new products" of the catalog! SWEET!

Thanks for all the input guys! Now to figure out which is the best and put it on my christmas wish list!:D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom