Homosexual bill passed by OKC Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://newsok.com/article/5470753

the OKC Council today has added protections for deviant sexual behavior and gender "Identity".

These disgusting acts are a great shame on our great State; In our state, the reddest state in the Union, these homosexuals have managed to wriggle their agenda into our laws here in our state. Right in our backyard.

This disgusts me. This is on top of the sexual deviancy discrimination prohibitions they already have in OKC.

I suggest you take a good look at that article, that lists the supporters and opponents of this horrific bill.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be missing something, but I'm pretty sure that I am in favor of this. I take it you have an issue with homosexuals and feel that they should be discriminated against?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So a property owner can choose who he rents to, correct? Does this ruling apply only to government entities alone? Surely no one is going toforce property owners to do business with someone they'd rather not associate with.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So a property owner can choose who he rents to, correct? Does this ruling apply only to government entities alone? Surely no one is going toforce property owners to do business with someone they'd rather not associate with.
only if you take section 8

Latest posts

Top Bottom