House Arrest for Covid Positive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Much like the lock downs this is government over reach and should not happen. That said the woman should have agreed to self quarantine unless the papers they wanted her to sign were really nuts.

I read online somewhere that the papers stated that the health department would be able to control whether they could receive emergency medical services, to include an ambulance.
"I just didn't agree with the wording, because I know for a fact that if I signed it and I had an emergency it would have been held against me by not calling," she said. "I have no problem self-quarantining, I said, but if I have to leave my house to get a necessity for an emergency, I'm going to do that without your prior consent."
https://abcnews.go.com/US/kentucky-...g-sign-quarantine-agreement/story?id=71886479

Yeah, that'd be a hard "NO" from me too. They agreed to self-quarantine, they just refused to sign this onerous legal document.

Latest posts

Top Bottom