How do you make a USDA Choice Filet taste better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wrap it in Bacon!!!!

i258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_IMG_20120831_172836.jpg

Filet tonight. Ribs tomorrow night. I might have to switch to Chicken on Sunday night. It may be a chicken fajita night. Burgers on Monday. Grilling/Smoking 4 nights in a row. Can't beat that.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About the only way to improve on that is marinate in Lawrey's Garlic and Cracked Black Pepper Steak and Chop sauce (the best marinade known to man). Then add your bacon and grill them puppies over charcoal. :thumb:

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is where I love my propane grill. Perfectly legal to use during a burn ban. I won't argue the point that the flavor from a charcoal fire is better than propane.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget the ongoing statewide burn ban!
Cooking with charcoal isn't banned in the statewide burn ban. It must be used in a grill and on a non flammable surface. I copied and pasted the most important information right here:

>>>>Outdoor campfires or bonfires are prohibited. LPG and natural gas grills and charcoal-fired cooking outside in a grilling receptacle are permitted provided that the activity is conducted over a non-flammable surface and at least five feet from flammable vegetation. Coleman-type pressurized stoves are exempt. However, any fire resulting from grilling or the use of one of these cookers or stoves is still an illegal fire.<<<<

Please refer to the burn ban info for more information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom