How long before Mad Dog Patriot is released??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please play nice and refrain from the disturbing homoerotic imagery of asking the 12th Imam to "leek your bawls." It's bad enough that PurpleHaze and S4F are constantly trying to "initiate" new members into their Tucan Sam Club. I had to rescue poor Keelty. When we stormed the building, he was chained nude in a vat of milk and Fruit Loops. Thankfully, he had not yet been violated, but he hasn't been "right" mentally. Some things just can't be unseen. If they will do that to one of their own, you can only imagine what terrors they have in store for the rest of us.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please play nice and refrain from the disturbing homoerotic imagery of asking the 12th Imam to "leek your bawls." It's bad enough that PurpleHaze and S4F are constantly trying to "initiate" new members into their Tucan Sam Club. I had to rescue poor Keelty. When we stormed the building, he was chained nude in a vat of milk and Fruit Loops. Thankfully, he had not yet been violated, but he hasn't been "right" mentally. Some things just can't be unseen. If they will do that to one of their own, you can only imagine what terrors they have in store for the rest of us.

this is his MO. Who said he wanted to be saved? You sir, have done him harm and he'll take every penny you have, yes all two of them.

on a side note: its interesting RD1 wants MDP released. as Arsenio would say...Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Im soweee Dennis... I love you man!!! (((((HUGS))))))

I take the bawls thing back.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goodness, gracious ... :lookaroun The things a girl misses out on when she spends quality time with her tv (in case you GUYS didn't know, last night was football night AND the Thunder was playing ... :D).

Latest posts

Top Bottom