How long does the mail take to deliver your components?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered some bullets I really needed from J&K last Sunday night on the 16th, they shipped around 8-9 am the next morning Monday (they handled it fast!)..

I was wondering if anyone orders any bullets through the mail in state from them (im probably going to start just coughing up the gas money and driving down there to moore now). Im wondering whats up with the USPS? I order things from California, Florida, NY all the time and the max it usually takes is about 3-4 days.

Lol, I needed the bullets like last week, so Im going to have to drive down there anyway sometime tomorrow or monday regardless to buy some more till I can figure out whats happening.. But wondering if this is normal in-state shipping time for the USPS and I should wait longer.. or start trying to follow up through the post office?

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, that's way too long. When I order stuff from SGammo it only takes a couple days USPS, and they're based in stillwater.

I've got some bullets coming from Midway and tracking says they'll be here on the 3rd, 4 days after I put in the order.

Latest posts

Top Bottom