How many days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, I'm talking about biting me too.....damn dog loves Mother but just tolerates me.
Come to think of it that dog acts just like her.
Well maybe you better start keeping bacon in your pocket and check to see how much the wife upped the life insurance. Have you checked the brakes of the scooter lately? :cool:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In 2015, we bought 50 acres 15 miles from town for weekend/getaway place, and in 2017 after much deliberation, we finally decided to build a barn. I wanted to build a small living quarter inside the barn to have somewhere to “camp out” on weekends, but my wife wasn’t really excited about it. I asked a friend who was a builder to do the work. It was all going great until my wife decided to get on board with the project, and then, it kind of escalated. I had planned OSB walls and keeping everything really simple (and cheap), but we ended up with shiplap walls, custom cabinets, and concrete countertops. The living quarter was finally finished in late May of 2018, and we went out to spend the weekend. My wife and daughter liked it so well we have never spent another night at our old house. We left a 2500 sq ft house for a 1250 sq ft barn apartment, and it’s been great.:thumb:
Here’s a picture from the first of the east Texas snowpacalypses.
279B618E-1AE7-42D9-9BEA-55DB06387E8B.jpeg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 2015, we bought 50 acres 15 miles from town for weekend/getaway place, and in 2017 after much deliberation, we finally decided to build a barn. I wanted to build a small living quarter inside the barn to have somewhere to “camp out” on weekends, but my wife wasn’t really excited about it. I asked a friend who was a builder to do the work. It was all going great until my wife decided to get on board with the project, and then, it kind of escalated. I had planned OSB walls and keeping everything really simple (and cheap), but we ended up with shiplap walls, custom cabinets, and concrete countertops. The living quarter was finally finished in late May of 2018, and we went out to spend the weekend. My wife and daughter liked it so well we have never spent another night at our old house. We left a 2500 sq ft house for a 1250 sq ft barn apartment, and it’s been great.:thumb:
Here’s a picture from the first of the east Texas snowpacalypses.
View attachment 208225
That is a beautiful picture.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well maybe you better start keeping bacon in your pocket and check to see how much the wife upped the life insurance. Have you checked the brakes of the scooter lately? :cool:
Hmmm... a dog that bites, and you want him to carry bacon. :shocked:

What on earth did bigred1 do to you? :D

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I closed my personal house last month. I had a full price offer within 6 hours of listing and 4 offers over asking price within 48 hours. I went with the guy that put a condition in the contract to pay the difference if it didn't appraise for the amount. I don't know what it appraised for, but there's no way it appraised for what it was under contract for. I'm a property investor and am very familiar with the area. I've put 5 more doors under contract within the past 2 weeks. It was a 1975 built house that should have went in the $120-125sq/ft range. It had a shop that would have added about $10sq/ft so $135sq/ft max. It sold for $148.50sq/ft. My realtor said pretty much all the houses in the area are going above asking price, many are not making appraisal and people are just bringing cash to close. It's stupid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom