How often do you find gun related stuff you forgot you had?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! I was on a business trip three time zones away and trying to fall asleep at 10:00pm East Coast time which was 7:00pm to my body wasn’t gonna happen so the Doc sent me with a few Ambien. I slept like a baby and had a great trip. Then…..oh about two weeks later I start getting all these parts from Numerich. “Holy Crap!” Apparently I’d done some sleep-shopping and ordered a BUNCH of parts for various guns I had. Guess I thought they needed reworking…..which they didn’t. 🫣

Last edited:

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! I was on a business trip three time zones away and trying to fall asleep at 10:00pm East Coast time wasn’t gonna happen so the Doc sent me with a few Ambien. I slept like a baby and had a great trip. Then…..oh about two weeks later I start getting all these parts from Numerick. “Holy Crap!” Apparently I’d done some sleep-shopping and ordered a BUNCH of parts for various guns I had. Guess I thought they needed reworking…..which they didn’t. 🫣
1 or 2 time zones is common and pretty easy. Went 3 zones away to the northwest artic borough of Alaska. 3 hours difference and still daylight at 9 pm. Took me about a week to get right when I came back. Didn’t order anything though, zero cell or internet access.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Marlin 336 in .45 Colt from a member of OSA, then left the next day for an extended trip that lasted almost three months.
My safe door can't open completely because a vehicle is parked there.
About two years after the purchase, decided to do a deep clean on the firearms in the safe. Moved the vehicle out, set up tables, and opened the door all the way.
There is a lever gun on the other side of the center divider. Where did that come from?
Took a second but finally realized when it was bought. Loaded up some rounds a couple months later and killed a deer with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom