Huntsman would be first in line as Bachmann's VP.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you see the new Gallop poll? RP, Perry and Mitt ALL beat Nobummer if the election were held today. I still can't fathom how close the numbers are though...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you see the new Gallop poll? RP, Perry and Mitt ALL beat Nobummer if the election were held today. I still can't fathom how close the numbers are though...

That's interesting. It tells me that the independants are willing to cast a NO vote and get anyone in there EXCEPT Obama. Can't blame them... "it's the economy stupid".

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
huntsman said he would consider running as vp to bachmann. i do not think there is no way in hell that bachmann would ever choose huntsman. this is what happens when you only get 1% of the vote in the polls.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Gallop tends to over sample Democrats so it is probably much worse for Obama then their numbers show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom