Hypothetical Question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger308

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I were you, I'd sell it to me for a few bucks for scrap. Otherwise, take it to a gunsmith. They'll remove the barrel to get the casing out and remove pressure off the bolt. then the bolt face can be inspected. I'd have a new barrel put on and continue to shoot it myself. One round like that didn't ruin the action.
Are we positive about that? Yes, I will take it to a gunsmith. But just want to be sure the action is okay. What about the barrel, is that scap?

Badger308

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should take pictures and past it on OSA. Then remove barrel inspect action and rebarrel. I would personally love to take the action off your hands. I’m always looking for projects to work on. This would be a great one.
I will take a picture, but there is nothing really to look at. It does not appear to have any real damage, but that's what is a little scary. We can defi

Badger308

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will take a picture, but there is nothing really to look at. It does not appear to have any real damage, but that's what is a little scary. We can defi
Definitely talk about you taking a look at it, if your serious.

Uuuummmmmm, since your posted on here I’m assuming your vision and hands are ok. Glad you aren’t hurt worse if you’re even hurt at all. Take that thing to a gun smith and have them give it a look over. Lastly, who’s reloads were those?

Sad Season 1 GIF by Friends