I’m surely not the only cigar smoker here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunnyH

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Backyardstogie.jpg

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just had a morning Trader Jack Sunrise. All three they make are pretty good. An ol man at the cigar bar smokes them. And yes I try to find the best cheap cigars can’t do 10- 15 a pop very often

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I smoked one in May of 2004 the night I graduated from seminary. I got pretty sick and made a deal with God that if He'd let me live then I wouldn't smoke one again. Yes, I know that God doesn't make deals like that but I also know that I'm still alive. :)

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a pure crap wrapper and is the worst cigar I’ve ever smoked. I threw it out the window during the first 1/3. Burns horrible. Barely draws. Tastes like the breast milk of a woman that’s been doing Ouzo shots all night (don’t judge me) and I’m drinking the milk from a leather boot

Attachments

• IMG_0362.jpeg
    IMG_0362.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0363.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
This is a pure crap wrapper and is the worst cigar I’ve ever smoked. I threw it out the window during the first 1/3. Burns horrible. Barely draws. Tastes like the breast milk of a woman that’s been doing Ouzo shots all night (don’t judge me) and I’m drinking the milk from a leather boot
Looks can be deceiving

This is what DE says...got the leather part right, lol
https://blackenedwhiskey.com/products/m81-cigars/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom