I am buying an armored RV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be room for you in the EM-50, I'm not sure if we'll have room for ol GC though.

:popcorn: I might just take you up on that ... I am afraid the neighbor might give him some ideas ... :sweat::sweat::sweat:

The first we heard was that the guy came home and found his wife stabbed to death and his house burglarized. Tonight they said on the news he had been arrested for her murder. Been a City employee (Bethany) for 25-30 years. Nice quiet couple. But the officer they interviewed did say there were some "unusual circumstances" surrounding the stabbing. :lookaroun

I guess those JBTs are right ... you just never know ... :police2:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow! What went wrong there?? Was everyone ok?

HAHAHAHA

EPIC FAIL!!!!

Hope everyone was ok

At around 07:00 on 12/18/2004 1 kilometer out of gate two FOB Summerall/Bayji Iraq convoy was attacked by a VBIED. He drove under our Casspir armored car and detonated with almost a ton of explosives. Luanching our vehicle end over end. 12 inside, 12 walked away. Myself as driver and one passenger were wounded. I've already had three surgeries on my neck, and the other person injured has TBI, and suffers memory loss and migraine's.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
At around 07:00 on 12/18/2004 1 kilometer out of gate two FOB Summerall/Bayji Iraq convoy was attacked by a VBIED. He drove under our Casspir armored car and detonated with almost a ton of explosives. Luanching our vehicle end over end. 12 inside, 12 walked away. Myself as driver and one passenger were wounded. I've already had three surgeries on my neck, and the other person injured has TBI, and suffers memory loss and migraine's.

Sounds to me like it did what it was supposed to!

Wow!

:soldiers:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Damn! Glad you're still with us, brother.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sounds like you guys made out like bandits for a ton of ordinance.

Glad you guys are alive, and hopefully getting back to 100 percent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom