I don't do to many product endorsements or reviews.. but this this is awesome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we got warned that water would be off today for some line repairs. So being prepared I couldn't wait to pull out some of my preps. We have several 5 gal. carboys full of water so I pulled out something I picked up a while back and haven't used. The Dolphin water pump... this thing is freakin awesome! It worked great but the wife wont let me put it away now...LOL. BTW the water was off for 6 hours and the two 5 gal buckets of water I filled up the night before was dang near used up... but we had two of the kids over here too so the toilets got flushed a few times...LOL

[Broken External Image]

http://www.amazon.com/Water-Bottle-...1411686557&sr=8-1&keywords=dolphin+water+pump

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you're having a water shortage like that you need to put a sign above the toliet that says "If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down".

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we got warned that water would be off today for some line repairs. So being prepared I couldn't wait to pull out some of my preps. We have several 5 gal. carboys full of water so I pulled out something I picked up a while back and haven't used. The Dolphin water pump... this thing is freakin awesome! It worked great but the wife wont let me put it away now...LOL. BTW the water was off for 6 hours and the two 5 gal buckets of water I filled up the night before was dang near used up... but we had two of the kids over here too so the toilets got flushed a few times...LOL

[Broken External Image]

http://www.amazon.com/Water-Bottle-...1411686557&sr=8-1&keywords=dolphin+water+pump

Nice FATBOY TACTICAL advertisement!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom