I hate thieves!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eellis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mother in laws house was hit by the tornado in Moore and we had a black enclosed trailer out front that we had loaded some of the furniture we had salvaged and someone stole it last night. Lost a lot of faith in people . This is the second time they have had things stolen!! If anyone sees a black double axle enclosed car hauler with a checkered floor please contact me on here thanks! I hope karma bites them in the a$$!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trailers are one of the most stolen items these days, whenever I have mine at the house it is blocked in with vehicles, locked in several ways, I'd like to find a way to bolt it to the ground...

It sucks, but you have to take extraordinary measures to keep trailers from being stolen.

OKMinuteman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck! Last february my ATV and log splitter was stolen out of my barn. Called OKC LEO and they sent out an obviously unphysically fit female paperpusher officer indicating a neighbor that had previously been busted for B&E in the neighbor. She did her paperwork and went away. Two hours later I canvassed the neighborhood and found the ATV two houses away hidden in noted neighbors fenced woodlot, no log splitter. Called LEO again and the same officer returns. She questioned the proprerty owner and his statement was "gee officer, I don't know how that ATV got in my back yard". Paperwork done, case closed but we're real busy so a detective will get back to you. Seven months later, no nothing but the paperwork was done. Fortunately, due to my own efforts I got my ATV back. Sometimes being proactive is more fruitful than hoping something magical will happen.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it a long or shorter one? There's a black dual axle enclosed trailer for sale on the corner of may and memorial at poblano I saw it about 5 min ago wide was driving so I didn't get too good of a look at it, just a heads up

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trailers are the number 1 stolen item in OKLA. Mine all have hitch locks and are inside a locked fence, not fool proof, but hopefully sends them looking for an easier target. And targets they will be, if I catch them. They be looting, I be shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom