I sh*t you not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dale!! C'mon man, I been gone a few years, your one of the few members I remember. I just re-found the forum, was lookin for the FGST. Thought I'd reregister and say hello, maybe spread a little Christian love.

Now I remember you! Yeah; wow, I heard you had died! How ya been man? What ever became of that deal with you and that boy who accused yo... uh...never mind about all that for now. Wow! I heard that you found religion while in pri...uh...I mean...we don't need to talk about that either man...let it be. Just like...so; whassup? Have you been lurking around for awhile or what?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That swimsuit would look good on a women. Not someone with ( junk )

I'm just here for the fashion. Lol And honestly, that pic looks photoshopped. Caitlin's Vogue cover looked really touched up, too.

And her suit fit like **** ... if you are gonna out somebody on the cover of your rag the least you could do is make sure her swimsuit fits nicely. At least Chelsea's suit fits.

(I sew. My grandmother was a classically trained tailor and I was helping her sew couture and tailored stuff in grade school. Think she is where my dad and I got that OCD detail gene that made him such a good surgeon and me such a good paralegal. It's all in the details. Anyways ... I can't tell you what a single solitary model's face looks like but I can sure tell if they have a good tailor on set.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom