I sh*t you not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildbill6933

Marksman
Reaction score
Now I remember you! Yeah; wow, I heard you had died! How ya been man? What ever became of that deal with you and that boy who accused yo... uh...never mind about all that for now. Wow! I heard that you found religion while in pri...uh...I mean...we don't need to talk about that either man...let it be. Just like...so; whassup? Have you been lurking around for awhile or what?

I don't remember you. May God bless you.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me, too. And trolls...I love trolls!

Trolls fascinate me. They think they are gonna "ruin" other people's sites -- and drive traffic to their own -- when actually quite the opposite winds up happening. You'd think after a while they'd figure out that's not really how it works. And yet ... here we are ...

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps we are not on the same page. I hope I'm not being obtuse.

Do you believe a person can be born with a females chromosomes, yet have masculine features or vice versa?

If born that way, typically we only see the physical features...correct?

God would have created them the way he wanted...correct?

So if outwardly a person looks male and has the organ of a male but has female chromosomes, we probably wouldn't necessarily know until a certain age...correct?

At a certain age would would begin to see certain behaviors or if they were very adept at repressing certain behaviors, we really wouldn't know...correct?

Yet when we begin to see certain behaviors, we start the judging process. Correct?

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

Except we forget, God created them exactly how we wanted. So outwardly we see a male features so naturally we think it's a sin against God for them to love.

Caitlin Jenner is a great example of a life time of repressing behaviors. Nobody, I mean nobody questioned his manliness when he brought home the gold or created children....except God knew.

God knew first. Now we're learning. Some learn faster than others. In the meantime, as Christians and as one of God's children, we ought to accept his creations just as we accept our own children. For you can never tell when your child might "come out".
No we are not on the same page,we are not ever on in the same book. Catilin Jenner was born a men and is going to die a man. His was a choice, he isn't a hermaphrodite. If you believe it's ok in God eyes to be a homosexual, why did he destroy Sodum and Gomorrah, why did he demand the punishment in the old testament to be the same as if they had lain with a animal. Let me ask you this if sexual immorality isn't a sin what is,murder rape I mean where do you draw the line at what you are willing accept. Christian are to strive to be like Christ,he was perfect and without sin. But if being queer is ok ,then hey lets blow off the ten commandments, and Rev.21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Hey this probably doesn't matter neither so lets rip it.
God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He doesn't change and isn't influenced by properly belief.
The great thing is that the condition of our soul isn't set until we are taken from this life. And then only God knows weather or not we are saved. It doesn't matter what I think about how a person lives, because I don't know the last moments of their lives they can live a life of sin still in their last moments make it right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom