I think I may have created a monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Day 2: We went back Wednesday evening, I had baited a different spot on Tuesday where I had seen the vast majority of pigs enter the field. While I was there putting out the bait I seen about 15. Naturally when I take Rick the next day the pigs used the other side of the field. We seen two different groups but no shot opportunities. Day 3: This evening (Friday) we go back to the same field, only this time I hadnt put out any more bait. We hunted the spot that gave us the best view of the entire field and just hoped if we seen some we could make a shot happen in the tall grass. We hunted out of the truck bed to give us some elevation. Had a lone boar come out, headed our way, but we had about 14 deer between him and us. He ended up leaving us with no shot. About 8:15pm we spotted the movement thru the Johnson grass, and a group of 5-6 pigs big enough to see thru the grass and lots of lil ones made their way across the field. Probably the biggest in the group finally stopped long enough for Rick to make the 100yd shot and dropped her in her tracks.

Attachments

• rickpig2.jpg
    rickpig2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 109

Latest posts

Top Bottom