I thought Sonic was ran by a bunch of liberals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only milk that equals Braums is Aldi's 2%.
Braums used to be headquartered in Ponca City, but bailed when the stupid city commissioners wouldn't let them block off 1 block of street to ease the semi's backing into and out of their loading docks. One of the better paying jobs in town.

When was the headquarters in Ponca?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When was the headquarters in Ponca?
I think they left in the 80's? Maybe earlier? They made the ice cream and other products there, were stored and shipped from there. I used to drive for a local freight company, Rocket Freight lines. I had to deliver the bags of chocolate, and other freight to the building.
I think the milk cattle were always in Tuttle, but the milk was transported to Ponca for processing. I lived about 5 blocks from there on the street where the trucks came and left. Tankers coming into town, reefer trucks leaving town.
The buildings, and even the equipment is still in the abandoned buildings. I'm guessing Braums may still own them? Don't know for certain.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Went to Braums last weekend. Since when did they get rid of the 1/3 lb burger????

They were all 1/4 lb ers now
A while back. There were many complaints made to their headquarters but to no avail.

I was very unpleasantly surprised the last time I ordered my usual and it had shrunk considerably and the price was the same.

I have not had one of their burgers since then and I don't plan to.

Also they try to force a shake on you with the combo meals and if you don't want the shake it is still the same price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom