I usually don't brag on myself, but.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all, congrats Dave!

Who would that new resident be sturgisrun?

A No-S**t Real Deal Warrior. A Very Well-Known Warrior, i.e. Internationally...I will not publicize his name without his permission. I hope you understand why Dennis...Come to my OK2A "MINI" Meeting in Tonkawa and you have a Very Good Chance of meeting him. He has been in Tonkawa for 4 months & he has attended all 4 monthly meetings, he is Excited about the work OK2A is accomplishing here in Oklahoma.

Meeting EVERY 2nd Tuesday of EVERY Month.
Kay County Chapter NEVER Cancels a Meeting.
Meeting Info:
2nd Tuesday Every Month (Next Meeting 14 Dec. 2021)
6:00 pm
Mary's Grill ---> Great Fresh & Delicious HomeCooking<---

114 E. Grand Ave.
DownTown Tonkawa. 74653
Come Early & Order Supper

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A black nitrided CS-1? Was that done for Customs or after they got rid of the guns?

A CS-1 was the last revolver I carried. The CS1 was almost the best shooting revolver I ever carried. My first hand gun- Model 19 2K prefix that I have shot and carried for over 50 years, is the best. When I turned my CS1 in I did the paper work and attached the tag so I could do a buy back. But that was when Customs changed policy and no longer did public sales. I wonder what they did/do with all those turn ins. They changed guns every few years.

After the first of the year if you have CS1 to liquidate, I'll look at my 401K and see if I have enough to buy one. My guess is it won't be for the $400 Customs was going to charge me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom