I was cruising cabelas gun room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your pain!!!
Thank you for the kind words. The shotgun was a grade 3 Citori, beautiful, they described it as having a cracked forend. Well, I'm a sucker for a project, so I said send it. They should have said destroyed forend, metal work good, butt not bad. Anyway, they did offer to do something, and I said let me see if it's even salvageable. So, I stripped it, re glued it and went through the checkering, and it came out pretty good. The gun's needs exceeded my abilities, but you look at something, and you start to believe you can bring it back to life, and I get satisfaction in that. No doubt I'm buried in it, but what the hell.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just a heads up. Gen 3 S&W 4046 for $299. Yeah, I know it a decocker and in 40. But, when is the last time you saw a gen 3 anything for less than $475ish? Carry wear but original grips. It was tough not to call it my new truck gun!
Whole rack of Turkish pumped in 12 and 20 marked at $159. A few HD shotguns in 12g. One was only $129.
It was tough but I left empty handed.
Oh yeah, CZ 75B with box and 2 mags for $459 too
Never been a fan of 40, but I like the S&W 4046. Would have been hard to not buy it at that price.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just a heads up. Gen 3 S&W 4046 for $299. Yeah, I know it a decocker and in 40. But, when is the last time you saw a gen 3 anything for less than $475ish? Carry wear but original grips. It was tough not to call it my new truck gun!
Whole rack of Turkish pumped in 12 and 20 marked at $159. A few HD shotguns in 12g. One was only $129.
It was tough but I left empty handed.
Oh yeah, CZ 75B with box and 2 mags for $459 too

Anybody had guns shipped from another state BP or Cabelas from their gun room? Any problems? I saw a few that peaked my interest......

jtmcglothin

You’ve got a fren in me
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anybody had guns shipped from another state BP or Cabelas from their gun room? Any problems? I saw a few that peaked my interest......

I bought 2 semi auto shotguns a few weeks back and had them shipped to okc. They said corporate messed up the price on their surplus stock they had bought from another ffl and marked them down to $49 each, so I couldn’t pass up a deal like that. Took about a week and a half to have them here from Ohio, so you can’t complain for free shipping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom