ICORE in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I broke my ankle and am on crutches. I need to reload, reholster and them move. Is that legal?

Will this match be quicker than normal? I can't stand around as much as I would like to quite yet.

I just realized that its gonna be cold as ballz saturday so I need to get out and help a friend zero his rifle before sundays 3 gun match. If Olyeller has my 625 with him I may try to talk ya'll into running me through the classifiers then hauling a$$.

See you Saturday.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm doing the H&H NRA course Sat and Sun so you guys have fun. Last month they had 1 stage that I called the $20 stage since you had about every piece of steel they could drag out. ICORE is fun, you guys should drag those revolvers out and try it. Bubber and Chris might teach you a thing or two about how to run those round guns.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well i guess i gotta get up early tomorrow morning and meet bubber at the pike gate..

since i didn't get around to loading any 38 s.c. ill be hauling around the 610 with full powered uspsa loads...

Mikey... bring 150 or so rounds... this isn't idpa... :)

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all thanks for putting on a fun match guys.
I was thinking after the match that I shot a decent match. I didn't have any mikes, don't remember any charlies and didn't have any train wrecks. I was smooth and consistent.
Last night it hit me that I wasted an opportunity. I shot the entire match without any goals in my head. I wasn't working on anything. What a waste! I went for a stroll when I should be training for a marathon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom