I'd Like to See You SA Cowboy Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paint, if you don't reload, get you a Lee Loader, some Trail Boss powder, some cast lead bullets, and you can make good cartridges for a lot less than factory. I say Trail Boss because it is the most forgiving powder out there. There are a lot of other good choices. The very best choice of course, is Goex FFFg. Big BOOOOOM, smoke and flames, what could be better?

Incrediblerod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chop Block (Small).jpg

PAINT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paint, if you don't reload, get you a Lee Loader, some Trail Boss powder, some cast lead bullets, and you can make good cartridges for a lot less than factory. I say Trail Boss because it is the most forgiving powder out there. There are a lot of other good choices. The very best choice of course, is Goex FFFg. Big BOOOOOM, smoke and flames, what could be better?

I want to eventually get into reloading when i get the extra cash for the supplies. But i don't personally know anyone who does that could teach me how. I figure teaching myself could turn out bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom