ideal sword design, for when ammo dries up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AlexTheMediocre

alright folks, the most recent paranoid delusional obsession of mine is this: i dont want to mess with berdan brass. i assume thats all that will be left if regular good old ammo runs out. so since firearms will be out of the question (assuming shotguns as well) i need to get some info on opinions of the ideal sword type weapon...

the things i do know already are you prob want an actual steel sword, not stainless.

that about sums it up.....

jeepersjeep

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You do have to know how to use one, and that will take time as well (not that I know how to use one but, I dought you just swing one around randomly, although that may work as well). I would suggest learning how to use one before buying. Then you would know what to look for. One would not be used for close quarters or defense aginst a firearm.
As far as running out of ammo, I'd be more worried about running out of swords! Firearms and ammo will be around forever, real swords are whats hard to find.
Ebay has some cheap knockoffs. I would suggest finding a nice quick deploy knife!
Goodluck on your search!

Latest posts

Top Bottom