IDPA at USSA 5/10/14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today at 1:48 PM

Time again for our monthly IDPA match at USSA. Hope to see you all there! I have started to receive a few match stage designs from a few members. Well start adding these to the monthly matches as well as try out some stages for the coming November 8 2014 “Stars & Stripes Regional” IDPA match to be held at USSA.

Remember – We set up the match on Friday afternoons beginning around 2 p.m. If you can make it and help us out it is GREATLY appreciated! The match will consist of 6 Stages.

Match Info –

1. Match fee $10 for USSA members and $15 for non-USSA members

2. Sign in from 9 to 10 a.m.

3. The match will consist of 6 stages

4. We always recommend you bring 150 rounds

5. A concealment garment is required for most of the stages

6. Strong hand side holster and belt magazine carriers for 2 extra mags is strongly recommended

7. 3 magazines are also strongly recommended

8. We typically finish the match between 2-2:30 or so

9. The range will have water jugs set out, but if you have a water bottle you can bring to fill it is strongly recommended!

IDPA Classifier? Need one? Let me know so we can be prepared to set one up and run one after the match. Cost is $5 if you need to shoot one.

Peter Navesky

USSA IDPA Co-Chair

Club C0530

202-341-0537 (Cell)

[email protected]

As usual just a copy of Pete's email posted by me, Jay Dougherty, the other co-chair

Latest posts

Top Bottom